THIS IS A LIST OF OUR CLASSES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
- Tennessee “Enhanced” Handgun Carry Permit Course – $65 This course is required by the State of Tennessee to receive your State of Tennessee “Enhanced” Handgun Carry Permit, and to enjoy the benefits of the reciprocal agreements with over 37 other states to be able to legally carry a firearm within those states. This course covers the Tennessee State Laws for owning and carrying a firearm, as well as the laws pertaining to the Use of Deadly Force within the State of Tennessee.
- Basic Pistol Course – $50 The Basic Pistol Course begins with discussing Firearm Safety. We then go into the different types of handguns available and their function. We will talk about different types of ammunition available and what’s best for the range and for self defense. We will teach you how to operate your handgun, to load it, to unload it, and to make it safe. We then go into the fundamentals of marksmanship: Stance, Grip, Aiming, Trigger Control and Breath Control. After a range safety briefing, we will go to the range and put into practice everything you have just learned in the classroom….. you will actually be shooting your firearm. After completing this course, you will be well prepared for taking your Tennessee Handgun Carry Permit Qualification Course
- Tactical Handgun. (Parts I and 2) – $65 each
- NRA Personal Protection Inside The Home (Information is being updated)
- Rifle (Information is being updated)
- Shotgun (Information being updated)
- Constitutional Carry and the Use of Deadly Force – $25 This classroom lecture will give you all the information, both pro and con, on Tennessee’s new “Constitutional Carry” law starting this July 1st, 2021. You will learn the requirements for legally carrying a handgun as well as where you are allowed to carry and where you are NOT allowed to carry your handgun. We will discuss the different type of Handgun Permits available to Tennessee residents as well as and the pro’s and con’s of carrying a firearm. The “Castle Doctrine and “Stand Your Ground” laws will also be discussed Finally, and most importantly, we will discuss the laws pertaining to the use of Deadly Force to defend yourself, and the ramifications of using Deadly Force. With the help of video’s, scenario based situations will be reviewed and discussed as well as that all important first call to the police. You will be surprised at what you don’t know.
- Laser Training and Dry Fire Practice techniques – $25 (Information is being updated)
Our Private Lessons are designed to take you from whatever level you are at, whether beginner or advanced, and bring you up to the next level of skill !! Let our professional instructors evaluate your current skill level and take you from there to where ever you want to be !!
- One Person – $60 (60 minutes)
- Two People – $90 (90 minutes)
- Groups of 3 or more – Call for pricing