SHOOTER’S SUPPLY RANGE
Shooter’s Range Members have access to the nicest indoor shooting range in the Tri-State area. Featuring twelve fifty-foot booths with a backstop capable of handling .22 through .44Magnum caliber handguns, shotguns (Slugs only) and long guns chambered in .223/5.56; 7×62; or 300BO. These rifles MUST use our frangible ammunition ONLY. The fully climate controlled spacious range offers bright lighting as well as fast target deployment and retrieval.
Range Amenities Include a viewing station in the range lobby to watch the action and interact with fellow members. Clean your firearm in our gun cleaning room. Store your range gear in our members’ only locker room. Clean restrooms are available right off the range lobby.
Range Hours are 10:00 AM until 6:00 PM Monday through Saturday (The last shooter comes in at 5:00pm). We stop admitting range shooters 60 minutes before closing time. Unfortunately, we DO NOT let new shooters shoot on Saturday’s,or Wednesdays.
Extended Range Hours Extended range hours are available to all members and their guest on Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings. Be here by 6:00 PM and stay until 7:00 PM.
The Minimum Age to shoot on our range is 18 years old (rifle only) unless you have an Unlimited Family membership. With an Unlimited Family Membership, ages are 10 years old for rifle and 12 years old for pistol. An adult member MUST accompany a minor on the range at all times.
Shooter’s Supply & Indoor Range
Shooter’s Range Club Memberships
To purchase a membership you must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid drivers license,
and meet all the federal and state requirements applicable to purchasing and owning firearm.
Shooters between the ages of 18 – 21 years old may only shoot rifles on our range – NO PISTOLS
- Notice – Before entering the range, all members and guests must receive a range orientation briefing, provide I.D., read and sign the Range SOP Release/Waiver and purchase supplies.
- Access – All members and their guest must enter Shooter’s Range Club through the gun shop, during shop hours, to check-in and purchase targets and range ammo.
- Limited Individual Membership – $30.00 per year plus $10.00 per each visit. You may bring one (1) “out of town” guest for $10.00 per visit as well. Please limit range time to one hour if anyone is waiting. Limited Members may come to the extended range hours.
- Unlimited Individual Membership – $180.00 per year for unlimited visits. You may bring up to 5 guests for $10.00 per person per visit. Unlimited members receive a 10% discount on range ammo when we have it. Please limit range time to one hour per visit if anyone is waiting.
- Unlimited Family Membership – $300.00 per year for unlimited family visits. Covers all family members that reside in the household. You may bring guest for $10.00 per person per visit. Unlimited members receive 10% discount on range ammo (When we have it). Youth under 21 years of age must be part of a Family membership. Please limit range time to one hour if anyone is waiting.
- Lifetime Individual Unlimited Membership – $1,500.00 for lifetime unlimited visits. Price is $1,000.00 if individual is at least 55 years of age. Receives 10% discount on all purchases.
- Lifetime Family Unlimited Membership – $2,500.00 for lifetime unlimited visits. Price is $1,500.00 for lifetime unlimited visits if head of household is at least 55 years of age.
- Out of Town Guest – $25.00 per person plus ammunition and targets. All guest must reside outside of Hamilton County. Please limit range time to one hour.
- House Guest – $15.00 per hour per person plus ammunition and targets. By invitation of Management only. Available to those that purchase handguns from Shooter’s Supply LLC.
- Trainers – Personal Trainers must have an Unlimited Membership, have NRA Pistol Trainer Certification, have NRA Trainers Liability Insurance, students must pay $15.00 per person per hour range fee and purchase ammo and targets from the shop. Professional Trainers (such as certification of armed security guards) must provide appropriate certification, show proof of professional liability insurance, must pay $25.00 per person range training fee for up to two hours of range access plus any ammo and targets. Class room available for $25.00 per hour.
- Special Events- Schedule your group events for access to the Shooting Range. Rate is $25.00 per person for a two hour session. Training classroom available for additional $25.00 per hour.
- Range Safety Officers – RSO’s are normally on duty, However, we can provide individual RSO’s for individual or group training as well as special events for instruction and over-site upon request.
- Ammunition – We request that you buy range ammo from the gun shop as it has been certified to be range safe. All ammo fired on the range must comply with the Shooting Range SOP and be determined to be “range safe”. Unlimited Members receive a 10% discount on range ammo (when we have it). We do not allow reloads to be shot on the range.
- Parking – We ask range members and their guests to park on the North side of the building, as much as possible to leave spaces in front of the building available for Shooter’s Gun Shop Customers. Your cooperation is appreciated. You can exit to the light from the N side.